Thursday, October 12, 2017

Part Six

"Time for a Station Break"

That is what legendary TV broadcaster Hugh Downs would say near the top of the hour on NBC 's Today Show way back during the 1960's, telling the local stations to stand by to roll their breaks. And in a way, the phrase came into being for me on Day 6. It was a fun day health-wise.

Early Wednesday morning, I seemed to have a case of the sniffles, which led to occasional coughs.

While traveling Thursday, things got a bit worse. I am doing OK but as the title suggests, I need a break to let my system catch up.

I do have to say that today I was driving in a new part of Nebraska for me called the Sandhills and the views were spectacular. I took a few pictures but even the best of photographs cannot bring out the vastness of this part of Nebraska.



Still, the weather was great with temps in the upper 70's.

We'll get back into the routine on Friday. Thanks for hanging around. TTYL.

I'm Philip J Zocco. On The Road. In Thedford, Nebraska.

No comments:

Post a Comment